Summer I 2017
Make next summer your most memorable yet.
Two summer programs available!
SUMMER I: May 30 – June 30, 2017View SUMMER II info
If your academic commitments do not allow for a semester abroad, a summer at the ESC might be the right solutions for you. Participating in the ESC summer I and/or II session is a great way to experience European culture at its best without missing a semester at your home institution. During your time abroad you will gain a new perspective, while enjoying academic, career, and personal growth and you will see some of the main sights in Germany and France.
|Application deadline||March 1, 2017|
|Arrival in Heidelberg (plan to arrive by 1pm)||Tues. May 30, 2017|
|Mandatory Orientation||Tues. May 30 – Fri. June 2, 2017|
|Classes Start||Tues. June 6, 2017|
|Add/Drop Deadline for ESC Courses||Mon. June 12, 2017|
|Last day of class incl. finals||Thurs. June 29, 2017|
|Check out of housing||Fri. June 30, 2017|
Program Fee: $4,950 per session // $8,695 both sessions
Go to “Program Fees” for further information!
- Housing (double occupancy)
- Transportation from/to Frankfurt airport for those who arrive/depart on the assigned dates
- Transportation for included cultural activities
- Numerous field trips and cultural activities
- A few meals – welcome and farewell dinners and occasionally a meal as part of a cultural activity
- On-site team throughout the entire program
- Cell phone use (students must pay for minutes they use)
Your benefits when participating in both sessions:
- Stay 10 weeks and earn 12 US semester credits
- SAVE $1,205 on the program fee
- Financial Aid is available for qualifying students
Course Overview Summer I
Special Topics Courses
Each summer the ESC has specially selected courses taught by visiting UIW faculty members.
Click here for a list of courses offered in Summer 2017 only.