Student Internship at the European Study Center
We are a young, dynamic, and customer-oriented team, with a can-do attitude and a passion for what we do. It is important to us that we provide each student with the ideal on-site support in order to make his or her study abroad experience a success.
An internship at the European Study Center in Heidelberg provides a unique opportunity to work in an international environment with people coming from around the world.
- Organization and implementation of study abroad programs
- Booking hotels, trains, and private buses
- Expanding and cultivating contacts with companies or institutions that welcome our groups
- Developing daily detailed schedules for programs
- Preparing information material for participants and on-site coordinators
- Controlling expenses related to specific groups
- Researching academic visits and activities relating to new study abroad topics and regions
- Accompanying student groups during activities including day excursions to other cities, providing support, and on-site assistance
- Administrative tasks
- Projects related to marketing, acquisition, and promotion may also be considered
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluency in German and English, written and spoken
- Further language skills in French, Italian or Spanish are preferred
- An organizational talent
- Reliability, flexibility, open-mindedness, and dedication
- Study majors: business, marketing, cultural studies or tourism preferred
- EU citizen or the appropriate visa to work in Germany
- You must be a student currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program that requires an internship
Min. 6 months (start on August 15 or February 15)
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a paid internship.
Housing will be provided at no costs (if needed).