So much awaits you in Heidelberg! Come and experience the combination of high-tech industry and hundreds of years of history.
- Experience German history first hand
- Enjoy the beauty of a historical building without foregoing any modern convenience
- Live and study in a safe residential area adjacent to the charming city center
- Make lifelong friends through the classes you attend and the numerous activities that the ESC program offers
- Take advantage of Heidelberg’s central location and proximity to major cities in Europe
I loved studying abroad in Heidelberg! Heidelberg is as quaint as a small town but as fun as a city. There is public transportation that is extremely simple and reliable and allows students to get around. Grocery stores, restaurants, and nightlife are all a short tram ride away from the European Study Center (ESC). Germany is also a centrally located country in Europe, travelling to other countries for the weekend is manageable and affordable. Melissa Lee, Fall semester student from The College of New Jersey (TCNJ)
Watch the video created by the University of the Incarnate Word and hear from students who have already studied at the ESC.